Firefly Secures Bob Ross Licensees
Funko, Spirit Halloween, Running Press and more on board to grow the legendary painter’s licensing program.
Firefly Brand Management has signed a slate of licensees across multiple categories to further develop the licensing program for the late painter and TV personality Bob Ross.
New partners for the artist include:
- Buckle Down for wallets, lanyards, suspenders, hats and belts;
- Joseph Enterprises for Chia Pets;
- Forrest Pruzan for games and toys;
- Funko for Pop! Vinyl figures and plush;
- Running Press for books and mini bobble heads;
- Spirit Halloween for online costumes;
- Surreal Entertainment for heat-changing mugs, drinkware, coin banks, keychains, ceramic bowls and cups;
- Unemployed Philosophers Guild for mugs, mints, bar soap, enamel pins and sticky notes;
- Wellspring for jigsaw puzzles, boxed greeting cards and magnetic shopping list pads;
- Rizzoli International Publications for adult coloring books, calendars and art books.
“Bob Ross is such a wonderful genial brand that it is easy to establish a strong foothold in the licensing market, which is rapidly proving to be a hit with licensees,” says Cynthia Modders, president and chief executive officer, Firefly Brand Management. “We are so excited to have secured these wonderful products for the brand, which are certain to be popular with Bob’s extensive fan base. As Bob Ross, would say–‘there is nothing in the world that breeds success like success.’”