The emoticon brand has secured partners for apparel, accessories, baby and more in the Great White North.
NORTH AMERICA–The Emoji® Company has added a host of new partners that will further expand its consumer products program in Canada.
Segal Licensing, The Emoji® Company’s agent in the region, brokered the deals.
New licensees include:
- Mad Engine for apparel and accessories;
- Regal Confections for confectionery;
- Getrex for hosiery, accessories and baby;
- Nemcor for bedding;
- Thread Collective for pet;
- Centura Brands for health and beauty;
- Point Zero for outerwear;
- Imagine Publications for Publishing; and more.