The Embroidered Garden Collection, featuring artwork from Kate McRostie, will include bed and tabletop soft goods from C&F Enterprises and tabletop hard goods and canvas wall art from Gallerie II. Meanwhile, C&F also plans to launch Barbados, a new bedding collection, and Through the Woods, a holiday assortment, featuring a throw, tree skirt, pillow and stocking.
Other rollouts include:
- Creative Co-Op for more than 60 SKUs for The Christmas Remember Collection, which includes holiday décor and trim
- Winward for new wreaths, garlands, picks and tabletop decorations, featuring the natural holiday decorations found in Colonial Williamsburg's Historic Area
- Reed & Barton for two new holiday ornaments, the sterling snowfall and silver-plated starburst
- Caspari for paper serveware and gift wrap called Tulip Study
- Jason for Charlotte placemats and coasters
- Department 56/Enesco for new model buildings, including King's Arms Tavern, Tarpley's Store and R. Charlton's Coffeehouse
- Jim Shore Heartwood Creek/Enesco for a Christmas angel, Santa and snowman figures
- Byer's Choice for a winter family with an ice skating theme and a spring family gardening
"We are thrilled to debut such a wide array of holiday and year-round products that illustrate Williamsburg's unique niche in the design world," says Jim Easton, vice president of products for The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. "Our launches in Atlanta truly showcase our commitment to styles and trends while remaining rooted in American tradition."
The products will debut in mid-January.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.