• Cardinal will make trivia-based games and puzzles for the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
• High IntenCity has signed on for costume jewelry, novelty and hair accessories for the U.S.
• Jerry Leigh will produce junior’s apparel for the U.S.
• Little, Brown Books for Young Readers will publish the young adult novelization worldwide.
• Loungefly has signed on for accessories including bags, wallets, coin bags, cosmetic bags, costume jewelry, hair accessories, key chains, lunch tins, stationery items, iPad/iPhone cases, patches and socks in the U.S.
• MeadWestvaco will make 19-month calendars for the U.S. and Canada.
• Pacific Solutions will create weaponry including principal characters’ swords, daggers and shields in the U.S.
• Rubie’s will produce costumes for the U.S. and Canada.
• Townley will make cosmetics,
• Trends International will create posters for the U.S. and Canada.
"We’ve seen incredible consumer buzz for Snow White and the Huntsman following the release of the first trailer," says Cindy Chang, vice president and general manager, Universal Partnerships & Licensing. "With a cross-category collection of licensees represented, we’re confident our licensing program will bring the same excitement generated by the trailer to the retail marketplace."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.