New global partners include Mary Glasgow Magazines for a Johnny English Reborn magazine; IGT for Jurassic Park arcade and gaming products; MINDStyle International for King Kong (2005), Scarface and Universal Monsters apparel.
New U.S. partners include JEM Sportswear for Animal House, The Breakfast Club, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Jaws, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, Sixteen Candles and Universal Monsters apparel; American Classics for Animal House, Jaws and Jurassic Park franchise apparel; Toy Factory for Chucky Franchise, Universal Monsters, Woody Woodpecker, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial and Curious George amusement toys and games; Aquarius Entertainment for The Big Lebowski social expression and stationery; Junkfood Tees for Curious George apparel; and ConAgra Foods for Curious George food and beverage.
New international partners for classic Universal properties span multiple categories.
• Back To The Future partners include Pyramid Posters for posters (Europe); Trademark Products for apparel (U.K. and Ireland); and Diamond Select Toys for toys and games (Canada).
• Aquarius Entertainment signed on to make The Big Lebowski social expression and stationery (Canada).
• Trademark Products will produce Blues Brothers apparel (U.K. and Ireland).
• Toy Factory will create Chucky Franchise amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and the Virgin Islands).
• New Curious George partners include Toy Factory for amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and Virgin Islands); Rabén & Sjögren and Norstedts För for publishing (Sweden); Hallmark Cards for stationery (Various Territories); Papagino for plush toys and bedding (Japan); Junkfood Tees for apparel (Canada); and Bjorna Aps for apparel (Nordics).
• Toy Factory will create E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and Virgin Islands).
• Global Licensing will produce Fast and Furious franchise apparel (U.K. and Ireland).
• Pyramid Posters will make Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas posters (Europe).
• American Classics will produce Jaws and Jurassic Park franchise apparel (Canada).
• New Land Before Time partners include Alenio Unternehmergesellschaft for stationery (Germany); and Media Service Zawada Sp. Z.O.O. for publishing (Hungary, Poland and Romania).
• Malu Holland B.V. will produce Scarface apparel (Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands).
• Toy Factory will create Universal Monsters and Woody Woodpecker for amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and Virgin Islands).