April 6, 2018
New U.S. partners include JEM Sportswear for Animal House, The Breakfast Club, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Jaws, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, Sixteen Candles and Universal Monsters apparel; American Classics for Animal House, Jaws and Jurassic Park franchise apparel; Toy Factory for Chucky Franchise, Universal Monsters, Woody Woodpecker, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial and Curious George amusement toys and games; Aquarius Entertainment for The Big Lebowski social expression and stationery; Junkfood Tees for Curious George apparel; and ConAgra Foods for Curious George food and beverage.
New international partners for classic Universal properties span multiple categories.
• Back To The Future partners include Pyramid Posters for posters (Europe); Trademark Products for apparel
• Aquarius Entertainment signed on to make The Big Lebowski social expression and stationery (Canada).
• Trademark Products will produce Blues Brothers apparel (U.K. and Ireland).
• Toy Factory will create Chucky Franchise amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and the Virgin Islands).
• New Curious George partners include Toy Factory for amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and Virgin Islands); Rabén & Sjögren and Norstedts För for publishing (Sweden); Hallmark Cards for stationery (Various Territories); Papagino for plush toys and bedding (Japan); Junkfood Tees for apparel (Canada); and Bjorna Aps for apparel (Nordics).
• Toy Factory will create E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and Virgin Islands).
• Global Licensing will produce Fast and Furious franchise apparel (U.K. and Ireland).
• Pyramid Posters will make Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas posters (Europe).
• American Classics will produce Jaws and Jurassic Park franchise apparel (Canada).
• New Land Before Time partners include Alenio Unternehmergesellschaft for stationery (Germany); and Media Service Zawada Sp. Z.O.O. for publishing (Hungary, Poland and Romania).
• Malu Holland B.V. will produce Scarface apparel (Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands).
• Toy Factory will create Universal Monsters and Woody Woodpecker for amusement toys and games (Puerto Rico, Canada and Virgin Islands).
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.