Universal Partnerships and Licensing signed multiple consumer products deals for its properties in the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Pyramid Posters will make Blues Brothers Posters for the U.K. and Ireland.
- Arcadia Business Solutions will make premiums based on the "Curious George" TV show in Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador and Guatemala.
- York Wallcoverings will make wall coverings and wallpaper based on the "Curious George" TV show for multiple territories.
- Vostu will make virtual goods based on the Fast & Furious franchise for Brazil.
- Vostu also will make Hop virtual goods for Brazil.
- Snap Creative Manufacturing will make Hop Plush for Taiwan.
- Diamond Select will make Universal Monsters character toys and figurines for the U.S. and multiple territories.
- First American Brands will make classic Woody Woodpecker personal care and hygiene for the U.S. and multiple territories.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.