New this year, was the Best Licensed Marketing Communications Award.
Bespoke animations, competitions and updates on the industry's charity The Light Fund were followed by the awards ceremony, hosted by British comedian Chris Addison.
The winners by category were:
- Best Preschool Retailer of Licensed Products: Mothercare (Award sponsored by HIT Entertainment)
- Best Kids Retailer of Licensed Products: Tesco (Award sponsored by 4Kids International)
- Best Brands Retailer of Licensed Products: Marks & Spencer (Award sponsored by The Beanstalk Group)
- Best Direct Selling Retailer of Licensed Products: Argos (Award sponsored by RDF Rights)
- Best Overall Retailer of Licensed Products: Marks & Spencer (Award sponsored by Mattel)
- Best Licensed Toys or Games Range: Wallace & Gromit Cracking Contraptions from Wow! Stuff (Award sponsored by BBC Worldwide)
- Best Licensed Dress-Up or Partyware Range: Toy Story 3 dress-up from The Christy Group (Award sponsored by Warner Bros. Consumer Products)
- Best Licensed Children's Apparel Range: Hungry Caterpillar baby range from Brecrest for TU Clothing at Sainsbury's (Award sponsored by Nickelodeon Consumer Products)
- Best Licensed Adult Apparel Range: Wizard of Oz ruby slippers from Newmans for Harrods (Award sponsored by Sony PlayStation and Target Entertainment)
- Best Licensed Written, Listening or Learning Range: Peppa Pig electronic learning range from Inspiration Works U.K. (Award sponsored by DCD Publishing)
- Best Licensed Paper Products or Stationery Range: The Gruffalo stationery range from Blueprint Collections (Award sponsored by HarperCollins)
- Best Licensed Giftware Range: Where's Wally? gift range from Half Moon Bay (Award sponsored by ITV Studios Global Entertainment)
- Best Licensed Home Décor Range: Wallace & Gromit housewares range from Peter Black for Marks & Spencer (Award sponsored by Spring Fair International)
- Best Licensed Food or Drink Range: Hello Kitty seasonal gift collection from Kinnerton Confectionery (Award sponsored by Kidz Entertainment)
- Best Licensed Brand Range: The Haynes Guide To Grooming range from Grace Cole (Award sponsored by Watermelon)
- The Innovation Award: The Gruffalo Trunki from Magmatic (Award sponsored by Turner CN Enterprises)
- Best Preschool Licensed Property: Peppa Pig (Award sponsored by Character World)
- Best Schoolers, Tween or Teen Licensed Property: Hello Kitty (Award sponsored by Blueprint Collections)
- Best Sports Licensed Property: Chelsea FC (Award sponsored by Zap)
- Best Celebrity Licensed Property: The Beatles (Award sponsored by Danilo)
- Best Brands Licensed Property: JCB (Award sponsored by Redd Solicitors)
- Best Licensed Marketing Communications Award: Wallace & Gromit Turbo-charged Kingsmill campaign from Aardman Rights (Award sponsored by Brand Licensing Europe)
- The Honorary Achievement Award: Andrew Lane, chief executive officer of Fluid World
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.