Pretty Ugly has announced a variety of new partnerships aimed at broadening distribution and extending the fan base of their Uglydoll property.
- Callaway Digital Arts to create mobile apps based on the fictional Uglydoll world, the Uglyverse
- Amscan to create line of party supplies, ceramic ware and ballons
- FAB*Starpoint to manufacture and distribute a variety of accessories including backpacks, wallets and luggage
- Accessory Innovations to create line of fashion headwear, cold weather accessories and umbrellas
- Thermos to create branded FUNtainer thermoses and lunch accessories
- Zac Designs to manufacture and distribute children’s dinnerware
- Freeze to create branded apparel for all ages
- Komar to manufacture and distribute children’s sleepwear
- Richard Leeds International to create sleepwear line for junior’s and women
- United Legwear to manufacture socks and bodywear for all ages
- Toy Factory to branded products for the amusement park market
- Thumbtack Press to create line of art prints
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.