Major toy stores and high street outlets across the country have signed on to promote the new line of Ben 10: Omniverse toys from Bandai through a series of events and retail initiatives.
“We wanted to create a retail buzz every bit as exciting as the new TV series and to reward Ben 10 fans across the country with something special as the new toy line hits the shops,” says Graham Saltmarsh, U.K. licensing director, TCNE.
The new Ben 10: Omniverse toy range includes figures with sound function, an Omnitrix Touch roll play toy, a Proto-Truk vehicle that transforms into an alien ship and an Intergalactic Plumber Command Center play set.
Retail promotions include:
- Toys ‘R’ Us is offering Ben 10 fans the chance to win hundreds of prizes including an Xbox 360 and Ben 10 toys if they find a green ticket in special packs of Ben 10: Omniverse toys;
- Throughout September The Entertainer is offering children the chance to win everything they see in the store’s specially created Ben 10 display windows, in addition to a free goodie bag, when they spend £14 or more on Ben 10 products in-store;
- Smyth’s Toys superstores will have in-store costume appearances from new aliens Feedback and Shocksquatch across the U.K. and Ireland, as well as an online competition offering fans the chance to win a Ben 10: Omniverse play set;
- Argos will offer an exclusive free DVD with any Ben 10: Omniverse purchase;
- Hamley’s will host a Ben’s Omniverse green screen photo opportunity;
- Toymaster will feature branded window displays at the majority of its stores nationwide.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.