This year's slate of summer blockbuster films offers more then ten key properties that will drive retail sales from fans new and old. Each film has a raft of consumer products partners that will roll out licensed merchandise to retailers over the coming weeks.
Following is a quick reference list to the films that are setting the pace this summer, including links to License Global! reports on upcoming consumer products.
- Thor - May 6
- Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides - May 20
- Kung Fu Panda 2 - May 26
- X-Men: First Class - June 3
- Green Lantern - June 17
- Cars 2 - June 24
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - July 15
- Winnie the Pooh - July 15
- Captain America: The First Avenger - July 22
- Cowboys vs. Aliens - July 29
- The Smurfs - July 29