The latest partners are:
- Regal Arts for SpongeBob SquarePants wood products, including boxes, chests, pencil holders, photo frames and clocks (Spain)
- Artesania Cerda for Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob fashion accessories, including bags, belts, caps, gloves, scarves, sunglasses, umbrellas and raincoats (Spain)
- Bernada for SpongeBob trainers and sports shoes (Spain)
- United Labels Iberica for SpongeBob board games, garden accessories, tin ware, wallets, purses and toys (Spain)
- BYC Corona for SpongeBob car booster seats and car chairs (Spain)
- Exit Toys and Games for a SpongeBob sticker pack (Spain)
- Ingo Devices for a SpongeBob digital camera promotion in conjunction with El Pais and department store group El Corte Ingles (Spain)
- Bresson Internacional for SpongeBob and Dora homeware, kitchenware and baby products (Spain)
- Rusque for SpongeBob umbrellas (Spain, Portugal and Andorra)
- Lugar Diffusion for SpongeBob hair and fashion accessories (Spain and Portugal)
- Editorial Everest for SpongeBob coloring, activity, story and chapter books, as well as sound books (exclusively at Carrefour Spain)
- Surplastik for Dora bath sponges (Spain and Portugal)
- Vidal for SpongeBob wet wipes (Spain, Portugal and Andorra)
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.