Licensees who have signed on for MIB3 gear include:
- Totally Irreverent will make t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts and sweatpants to be sold in Australia and New Zealand;
- J Fox is producing men’s underwear, lounge pants, t-shirts, socks, belts, pajamas, watches, clocks, fashion bags, wallets, mugs, laundry bags and toiletry sets to be sold in the U.K., Ireland and Channel Islands;
- And Stampii put together a program in 25 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America for digital collectible trading cards. More than 5 million of these digital trading card packs are expected to be distributed from April 5 to June 30.
SPCP has also recently closed several deals for other properties:
- LPP will create Ghostbusters, Easy Rider, Starsky & Hutch and Married with Children t-shirts to be sold in Russia and Eastern Europe;
- Underboss Productions will be making a line of Ghostbusters women’s underwear and sleepwear for the U.S. and Canada, available by the end of this summer;
- And Refuel Brand has finalized a Boyz n’ the Hood deal for headwear, t-shirts, hoodies, and other outerwear to be sold in the EMEA region.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.