Sony Pictures Consumer Product has appointed a number of North American merchandise partners. The movie hits U.S. theaters on Aug. 3, 2011.
The latest licensees include:
- Toys and games: Jakks Pacific (master toy), A&A Global Industries, Alexander Doll Company, All Star Vending, Amloid Corporation, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Capcom Interactive, Kellytoy, Mega Brands, Nanco, NECA, Nkok, Pressman Toy, Rand International, Rubie's Costume Co., Schleich Toys, Spin Master, Ty, Tynies and Ubisoft
- Apparel and accessories: ABG, American Marketing Enterprises, BBC International, Briefly Stated, C-Life Group, Crocs, Freeze, Fruit of the Loom, Global Design Concepts, H.E.R. Accessories, Jerry Leigh, Junk Food Clothing, Kids Headquarters, Loungefly, NTD Apparel, Planet Sox and The Richline Group
- Domestics: Idea Nuova, Franco Manufacturing, Northwest Co., Thermos and Zak Designs
- Publishing: Becker&Mayer, Modern Publishing, Publications International and Simon & Schuster
- Health and beauty: Lotta Luv
- Housewares: Bakery Crafts and Classic Imports
- Stationery: Amscan, Crayola (a division of Hallmark Cards), Hallmark Cards, Innovative Designs, Skyhigh International and Trends International
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.