April 6, 2018
The licenses will fall under the company’s SGFootwear and SGI Apparel divisions and include:
- A line of boy’s footwear for Cartoon Network’s “Ben 10” in the U.S. and Canada;
- A footwear range in the U.S. for Zeptolab’s “Cut the Rope” that will include children’s and adult’s slippers, athletic footwear, canvas shoes and flip flops;
- A collection of children’s footwear for Garan Services’ clothing brand Garanimals in the U.S. and Canada;
- A range of girl’s and women’s footwear in North America for the cosmetics brand Hard Candy that will include athletic shoes, slippers, canvas shoes, sandals and rain boots;
- A line of boy’s sleepwear and boxers for Moose Enterprise’s Trash Pack toy brand in the U.S. (brokered by The Licensing Shop); and
- A collection of boy’s and girl’s sleepwear for 41 Entertainment’s Pac-Man property in the U.S. and Canada.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.