The latest partners include:
- Russ Berrie for an assortment of Clifford plush ($8 to $20), as well as picture frames, key chains, nightlights and mugs. Products will launch at major retailers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Zoobies for branded plush that converts into pillows, blankets and sleeping bags
- The Canadian Group for board games, jigsaw puzzles and magnetic play sets
- Twisterz Toys for educational toys, including a Clifford Category Matcher
- Ranir for kids' toothbrushes for initial sale at CVS exclusively, followed by a full roll out to major mass and grocery chains in 2011.
- VM Global Manufacturing for scooters, wagons, tricycles and bicycles for preschoolers
Meanwhile, Scholastic Media has partnered with Mills Entertainment to launch "Clifford the Big Red Dog: A Big Family Musical." The live event will take place in 60 markets.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.