The latest Nick partners include:
- Hewlett-Packard for photo products, featuring characters such as Dora the Explorer, iCarly, The Backyardigans, SpongeBob SquarePants and The Wonder Pets! (worldwide)
- Simba Dickie Group for Nick-branded Squap toy, a catch-and-chuck outdoor game (India)
- International Greetings for SpongeBob SquarePants stationery (U.K.)
- Vogue for a renewal deal of the SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer drinkware, tableware, lunchware, storage and lighting, as well as an extension for tumblers, lunch boxes, lamps and torches (U.K.)
- Instant Gifts for SpongeBob SquarePants novelty-shaped elastic bands (U.K.)
- Grossman for SpongeBob SquarePants jumping beans and novelty-shaped elastic bands (U.K.)
Meanwhile, Trudi Hayward was named vice president of the U.K. and Australia and Jeremy Poreca has been relocated from the New York offices to join the London team as director of international retail development.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.