The latest back-to-school partners include:
- Stationery Team for MTV/Streetmuse-branded bags, accessories and stationery (Baltics and the Middle East).
- School Pack for a variety of SpongeBob SquarePants schoolbags and satchels, messenger bags, pencil cases and tote bags (France and Belgium).
- Copywrite Europe Group for Ni-Hao Kai-Lan stationery, school bags, wallets, lunch boxes and activity sets (Italian-speaking territories).
- Pentra for Dora the Explorer notebooks, crayons, schoolbags and paints (Poland, Latvia and Lithuania).
- Miquel Rius for SpongeBob SquarePants stationery and back-to-school product (Spain and Portugal).
U.K. renewal agreements were also secured for Premium Mobile Distribution (mobile, PC and laptop accessories) and Instant Gifts International (gift products)—both for SpongeBob SquarePants. In addition, International Greetings' Copywrite was renewed for Dora the Explorer stationery.
MTVNI also recently promoted two within its Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids and Family Group. Antonious Porch was promoted to senior vice president and deputy general counsel for digital media, global licensing and ancillary businesses for Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids and Family Group. He will be responsible for global licensing and merchandising for all channels, including Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Spike TV, CMT and BET. Porch will also manage business and legal affairs for deals in connection with Nick's hotels, resorts, theme park attractions, theatricals and touring shows. He previously served the company as senior vice president of business and legal affairs within Nick's digital group. Meanwhile, Diane Longoria joins Porch's team as vice president of business and legal affairs. She previously worked as counsel for corporate transactions, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, which included the recent Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles acquisition.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.