Nickelodeon and Jakks Pacific launched a new line of Winx Club toys last week at a special event in New York City.
The new Winx Club toys, including an all-new doll line, are available now at Toys ‘R’ Us and Walmart nationwide and will hit other major retailers in September.
“Winx Club,” which was created by Italian studio Rainbow, began airing on Nickelodeon in the U.S. last year and is currently wrapping up its fourth season.
Nickelodeon acquired U.S. distribution and merchandising rights for the U.S. in 2010, and will co-develop and co-produce the fifth and sixth seasons of the series with Rainbow.
The new Winx Club toy collection from Jakks Pacific includes:
- a line of 11.5-inch fashion dolls available in basic and deluxe versions;
- the Winx Club rock concert stage;
- a line of 3.75-inch action dolls;
- the Winx Club Frutti Music Bar play set;
- Winx Club dance mat, Rock Star guitar and Rock Star microphone from CDI;
- and a Believix dress assortment and tutu assortment.