The National Hockey League has announced 11 new additions to its licensed-product lineup, among them Paramount Apparel for Crocs-branded footwear and Quiksilver for co-branded boardshorts.
“Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our growing consumer products partnership,” says Brian Jennings, executive vice president of marketing, NHL. “The continuous success of our business is driven by our mission to offer passionate hockey fans high-quality NHL-branded products across all consumer products categories.”
Licensees added to the NHL lineup include:
- By Sara for women’s handbags and accessories;
- Cuce for women’s fashion shoes and boots;
- Evergreen for home décor, holiday and gift products;
- Hockey Sockey for novelty hats;
- iHip/Zeikos for audio accessories including headphones and speakers;
- MascotWear for mascot-inspired apparel and novelties;
- Paramount Apparel for Crocs-branded footwear;
- Plushland for plush toys;
- Quiksilver for co-branded boardshorts;
- Style Pasifika for beads and novelty products;
- Sweatband Watch for watches;
- And Tokens & Icons for men’s accessories from game-used equipment.
The new NHL products will hit shelves in the U.S. and Canada this fall.