April 6, 2018
The new partners include:
- Disney Channel in Italy and Spain
- Sveriges Television in Sweden
- TV2 in Norway
- YLE 2 in Finland
- Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR1 and Digital DR) in Denmark
- Société Radio-Canada in French-speaking Canada
- M-Net in South Africa
- KM Production in the Middle East
Nelvana Enterprises and The Clifford Ross Company will handle the licensing program for the property. TF1 Licenses will serve as agent in France and other European territories (Belgium and The Netherlands). Literary character Babar will celebrate its 80th anniversary in 2011.
The series is already expected to debut on France's TF1 in fall2010/spring 2011 and in North America on Corus Entertainment's YTV in Canada. Playhouse Disney France is also expected to air the series in a second broadcast window.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.