Staff appointments include:
- Peter Maule has been promoted to vice president of worldwide home entertainment and licensing for the Americas. He previously served as vice president of worldwide home entertainment and digital media. In Maule's new role, he will lead the merchandise licensing team.
- Carly D'Eon was promoted to senior manager of licensing for North America, where she will oversee U.S. retail management. This adds to her current duties, which include soft lines, social expressions and health and beauty. She formerly served as manager of licensing for North America.
- Tonya Lindo, director of licensing for North America, has added master toy partnerships to her responsibilities, which already include interactive and publishing.
- Nikki Hawke was appointed to director of marketing, where she will oversee the launch of the new CGI Babar property. She previously served as senior brand manager at Global Television.
- Stephanie Zhuang has been promoted to marketing manager, including the brand management of the Beyblade relaunch. She had served as project manager.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.