Upcoming apps created by Watch More TV Interactive, Nelvana’s in-house digital production team, will feature several Nelvana characters.
• Three Franklin the Turtle apps are slated for release this year including Franklin’s Shape Sorter and Franklin’s Bumpy Buggy Race-Off.
• The first-ever Max & Ruby app entitled Max’s Mole Mash launched this January, with another slated for release this summer.
• A Scaredy Squirrel game app entitled Scaredy SOS and based on Mélanie Watt’s book series, is now available. A game app based on the TV series set for release this fall.
• A Sidekick app based on the online game Bingopocalypse will be released later this year.
• An app for the high school comedy "Detentionaire" is scheduled for 2013.
In addition, Nelvana will debut a revamped Max & Ruby website in March and a new Scaredy Squirrel site this summer.
Corus’ Kids Can Press recently
“We are extremely proud of our expanding digital portfolio and our in-house creative and production team, and understand the importance of reaching our audiences at various touch points, ensuring that they have the most engaging and rewarding experience with our brands,” says Colin Bohm, Managing director, Nelvana Enterprises.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.