Mind Candy debuted its new Moshi Monsters line for North America at Toy Fair 2012 this week. New products, including squeezable plush and board games, will roll out to major mass-market and specialty stores in the first quarter of this year.
New partners for 2012 join a vibrant program that includes a Nintendo DS game from Activision, building sets from Mega Bloks and range of plush and collectible figurines from Spin Master.
North American offerings for Moshi Monsters will include:
• Bobble Bots robotic toys and customizable play sets from Innovation First International
• Colorforms board games and puzzles from University Games
• Puzzles from Mega Bloks
• Plush from Comic Images
• Top Trumps card games from Winning Moves
• Classic games from Bazoo
• Co-branded games from Fundex
• iPad board game from Discovery Bay Games
• Bikes and skateboards from MPG
"We’re really excited to announce our newest partners and introduce an expansive new collection of Moshi Monsters toys and games that perfectly capture the brand and bring all the fun from the digital world directly into the hands of young fans," says Darran Garnham, chief business development officer, Mind Candy. "We’re bringing Moshi Monsters to life like never before as we continue to take our digital success into the physical world."
Back to Toy Fair 2012 Round-up