Mind Candy showcased a raft of products for its Moshi Monsters property at the MAGIC tradeshow in Las Vegas, Nev. this week. Products, which include t-shirts, sleepwear, bags, jewelry and hair accessories, are slated to arrive at retail in the U.S. and Canada this year.
Moshi Monsters products hitting retail as early as first quarter include:
• Hair accessories and jewelry from Silvergoose (U.S. and Canada)
• Hosiery from High Point Designs (U.S. and Canada)
• Costumes from Disguise (U.S. and Canada)
• Bags and backpacks from Accessory Innovations (U.S.)
• Fashion tees from Freeze (U.S.)
• Cold weather and rain gear, including hats, from Berkshire (U.S.)
• Sportswear and outerwear from M. Hidary (U.S.)
• Intimates and sleepwear from Saramax (U.S.)
• Footwear from Black & White (Canada)
• Rainwear from Calego (Canada)
• Sportswear, outerwear, sleepwear and intimates from NTD (master apparel licensee, Canada)
"We’re thrilled to introduce our first-ever line-up of apparel and accessories licensees for North America," says Darran Garnham, chief business development officer, Mind Candy. "Today’s kids express themselves and their individuality through the brands they love most and we’re very excited to give fans an opportunity to sport their unique Moshi Monsters style!"
Back to MAGIC 2012 Round-up