Mattel's must-have licensed toys include:
- Monster High doll assortment, featuring fully articulated dolls ($16.99) and accessories. A complete line of toys, apparel and accessories, as well as the first book, is also available this holiday.
- Disney's Tangled Rapunzel Fairy-Tale Tower, including 30-inch hair extensions, Rapunzel's friend Pascal and accessories ($99.99)
- Toy Story 3 Buzz Lightyear deluxe action wing pack, wearable wings with lights and Buzz's signature phrases ($49.99)
- Toy Story 3 Action Links, movie-themed stunt sets that snap together and include 2-inch figures ($14.99 to $39.99)
- Cars Toon Monster Truck Wrastlin' Ring, featuring a spinning floor, a "claw" for scooping up opponents and a flipping action lever ($39.99)
- Dance Star Mickey ($69.99)
- Trackmaster Zip, Zoom & Logging Adventure, featuring a motorized Thomas engine, zip line and logging mill ($59.99)
- We Did It! Dora doll ($39.99)
- World Wrestling Entertainment Electrovision Championship belt, featuring 450-plus frames of animation and theme music ($39.99)
"Mattel has some of the most iconic brands in the toy business," says Neil Friedman, president of Mattel Brands, "and we succeed in keeping them relevant year after year, and most importantly at the top of kids' holiday wish lists, by continually reinventing brands and infusing magic into every toy."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.