During the summit, themed "Let's Play Together," Mattel reviewed key strategies for its core franchises–Barbie, Fisher-Price, Hot Wheels and Monster High–promoting a spirit of collaboration worldwide.
The gala dinner event featured a Hot Wheels reception including guest appearances by racecar stars Mario Andretti and Danica Patrick, and a stunning Barbie Runway Fashion Show spotlighting new apparel collections from around the world.
The licensee award recipients were:
- Rookie of the Year: Umeko Pte.
- Best Product Softlines: C&A Modas
- Best Product Hardlines: Egmont
- Most Innovative Marketing: Dynacraft
- Licensee of the Year: Grendene
- Lifetime Achievement: Random House
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.