Live Nation Merchandise has announced a series of new deals in Europe for several brands including KISS and Madonna.
- Dolce&Gabbana will launch a line of silk and jersey t-shirts featuring photos of Madonna, retailing for $310 to $575.
- KISS and wine distributor Rewine have teamed up for Zin Fire wine and Destroyer beer. The private-label liquors, which feature customized KISS packaging, will be available in Europe this fall.
- The co-branding partnership between KISS and Sanrio is going strong with more than 80 licensees for the KISS/Hello Kitty brand, ranging from apparel to toilet paper.
- KISS has also joined forces with Fox's animated series “Family Guy” for a co-branded product line that will hit stores in fall.
- AC/DC has partnered with A6 Europe for high-end headphones.
- The U.K.-based slipper company Bafiz will produce a series of slippers for Live Nation artists, including David Bowie, John Lennon, KISS and The Sex Pistols.
- Electro-house musician Deadmau5 has signed two electronics deals–KitSound has created a line of licensed portable speakers that light up and connect to the iPhone; and Sol Republic has released Deadmau5 headphones, seen on Michael Phelps at the London Olympics.
Live Nation Merchandise will also release a restored version of The Beatles’ 1967 feature film, Magical Mystery Tour Oct. 8. The deluxe edition will include a 60-page book, special features and unseen footage.
Check out the KISS/Hello Kitty toilet paper on our Facebook page.