The Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association has elected a new board of directors, which will be led by newly appointed chairperson Maura Regan of Sesame Workshop. Regan is senior vice president and general manager, global consumer products at Sesame Workshop and previously served as vice chairperson on the LIMA board.
Rick Van Brimmer, director, trademark and licensing services, The Ohio State University, also moved up from board member to vice chairman.
Regan and Brimmer are joined by a slate of new board members, elected to 3-year terms, including:
- Ciaran Coyle, managing director, international, Beanstalk
- Dell Furano, chief executive officer, Live Nation Merchandise
- Elias Hofman, president, Exim Licensing
- Sara Nemerov, senior vice president consumer products and brand licensing, Warner Music Group
- Peter Yoder, vice president, consumer products, Cartoon Network Enterprises
In addition, board member Peter Boder, founder and chief executive officer of United Labels AG, was named board designee for the Executive Committee.
“We are pleased to have such talented licensing professionals join our LIMA Board of Directors, and look forward to working closely with each of them to better our industry,” says Charles Riotto, president, LIMA. “This year’s Board is composed of standouts from all sides of the business, and I am confident they will help LIMA continue to accomplish great things.”