Voting closes in two weeks for the LIMA International Licensing Awards. This year’s 85 nominees were selected from a record 270 entries.
Winners will be honored at the LIMA Opening Night Awards Ceremony during the 2012 Licensing Expo (June 12-14, Las Vegas, Nev.), with awards being given for properties in the following categories: Art/Design; Character/Toy; Corporate Brand; Film, Television, Celebrity or Entertainment; and Sports/Sports-themed Entertainment. In addition, awards will be given for the Best Licensed Promotion and Retailer of the Year.
Nominees for Best Licensed Program of the Year are:
- Angry Birds, Rovio Entertainment
- Dena, Dena Designs/Alex Meisel
- Jelly Belly, Jelly Belly Candy Company/The Licensing Company
- Justin Bieber, Bravado International Group
- NBA, National Basketball Association
For a complete list of the 2012 nominees or to register to attend the LIMA Opening Night Awards Party, visit the LIMA website, www.licensing.org. Voting is open to members of LIMA and is limited to one vote per company.