The new brands include:
- Wilson & Ditch: Digging America, for kids ages 6 to 10, is an online destination at PBSKidsGo.org. The America culture-, history- and geography-based brand is available for partners in publishing, activity products, stationery and arts and crafts.
- The Possibility Shop, another website brand at FamilyFun.com/PossibilityShop, features ideas for family-friendly projects, including seasonal and holiday themes. Categories for licensing include publishing, activity products, stationery and arts and crafts.
- "Me and My Monsters," a live-action comedy series with three puppets, is set to air on U.K.'s BBC and Australia's Network 10 in the fall, followerd by Germany's ZDF. BBC Worldwide is developing the licensing program for the series in those countries, respectively. Henson will handle licensing for the U.S. market.
- "The Skrumps," a TV project in development based on the collectible toys by John Chandler. Licensing categories are available for video games, iPhone apps and collectible toys.
- The String Doll Gang, which falls under Henson's third-party umbrella brand HIP Brands, is a line of dolls currently available in more than 1,000 U.S. retail stores. Henson plans to extend the brand into the tween and teen market. Product partners are being sough for larger-sized dolls, electronics, apparel, accessories, stationery, social expression, room décor, personal care, books and mobile content and accessories. A stop-motion animated TV series for tween boys and girls is also in development.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.