The latest licensees include:
- The Royal Mint for six 50th anniversary medals, including an individual medal and a collectors' set
- John Wood Nurseries for a patio rose collection
- DMC Creative World for a line of cross-stitch and printed tapestry kits
- Ginger Fox for a Rovers Return audio pub quiz, featuring the voice of Malcolm Hebdeb and based on the series' storylines and characters of the last five decades
- Iron Gut Publishing for a fine art range of limited-edition photographic prints, featuring memorable characters and scenes
- City Look Imports for a line of tea sets, aprons, oven gloves and tea towels
- Kinnerton for confectionery, including a Rovers Return-themed clotted cream fudge
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.