The ninth Hong Kong International Licensing Show is showcasing more than 500 licensing properties, spanning cartoon animation, movies, arts, fashion, sports and top universities.
New exhibitors include the English Premier League Liverpool Football Club. In addition, Hong Kong brands such as G.O.D. (Goods of Desire), Fatina Dreams and the animated feature Little Gobie are represented.
Chinese mainland, South Korea, Thailand and the U.K. are showcasing products in group pavilions, while top international speakers spotlight developments in brand, sports and toy licensing in Asia at the show's Hong Kong International Licensing Conference.
The seventh Premier Asian Licensing Awards today paid tribute to outstanding achievements by industry players, as well as creative licensing properties, brands, products and promotions.
The award winners are:
• Best Asian Property: Creative Power Entertaining Company–Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wol.
• Best Brand & Design… The Coca-Cola Company–Coca-Cola PET Program.
• Best Entertainment License: Creative Power Entertaining Company–Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
• Best Licensed Premium Promotion: Circle K and Disney Consumer Products–Toy Story 3.
• Best Licensee: Euro Link Investment Management–Jaguar.
• Best Licensing Agency: Guangzhou Art–land Human Being Culture Communication–SpongeBob Squarepants.
• Merit Award for Emerging Asian Licensing Program: Pro Top–Cosmopolitan Timepieces.