Iron Man 2
Toy Story 3.
This year's top summer entertainment-themed toys include:
- Iron Man 2 helmet with electronic lights and sounds ($34.99, available now)
- Iron Man 2 arc chest light with power-up sounds ($6.99, available now)
- Iron Man 2 movie action figures, including Iron Man and five supporting characters and villains with collectible cards ($7.99 each, available now)
- Toy Story 3 Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head ($9.99, fall 2010)
- Space Shooter Target Game: Toy Story 3 Edition ($19.99, available now)
- Operation: Toy Story 3 Edition ($19.99, available now)
- Littlest Pet Shop Paw-Powered Cruiser play set ($19.99, available now)
- My Little Pony family convertible ($19.99, available now)
- Strawberry Shortcake Splashin' Petal Pool play set ($16.99, available now)
"Hasbro is proud to offer a wonderful selection of innovative, new toys and games this spring and summer from brands that children and their families know and trust," says John Frascotti, Hasbro's global chief marketing officer. "We're providing consumers around the world with highly immersive and fun play experiences, and we're delivering these at a compelling value. We believe that our iconic line-up, including Monopoly, Nerf, Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, Furreal Friends, Play-Doh and Iron Man—to name just a few—will provide kids and their families with truly memorable experiences this spring and summer."
Other summer releases from Hasbro include a variety of U-Build games (Monopoly, Connect 4 and Battleship), as well as Nerf toys such as the super soaker blast water
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.