- Aurea for a bi-monthly Garfield magazine in Italy;
- Blues Clothing for a range of leisurewear, sleepwear and underwear for girl’s, ladies and junior’s in the U.K. and Eire;
- Body Dream for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel in South Korea;
- Dillman Farms for fruit butter spreads, preserves, jellies and fruit toppings in the U.S.;
- HBS Group for Garfield pasta and noodles in South Africa;
- Hi-Flyer Food for use of Garfield characters in a promotional campaign for KFC restaurants in Benelux;
- Jiangmen City Binqi Foods for a wide range of candies and chocolates to be distributed at convenience stores throughout Asia;
- Mobiu Servicos de Tecnologia Movel for a customized cell phone featuring pre-loaded Garfield content, such as wallpapers and ring tones, in Brazil;
- Multipet for dog and cat toys in the U.S.;
- Nara Homedeco for a variety of homewares in South Korea including sleeping bags, rugs and duvet covers; and
- O.D.M Design & Marketing for Garfield watches in various Asian countries.
“Garfield,” first published in 1978, is the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.