Paws has announced a slew of new licensees around the world for the Garfield brand. New partnerships include:
- Aurea for a bi-monthly Garfield magazine in Italy;
- Blues Clothing for a range of leisurewear, sleepwear and underwear for girl’s, ladies and junior’s in the U.K. and Eire;
- Body Dream for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel in South Korea;
- Dillman Farms for fruit butter spreads, preserves, jellies and fruit toppings in the U.S.;
- HBS Group for Garfield pasta and noodles in South Africa;
- Hi-Flyer Food for use of Garfield characters in a promotional campaign for KFC restaurants in Benelux;
- Jiangmen City Binqi Foods for a wide range of candies and chocolates to be distributed at convenience stores throughout Asia;
- Mobiu Servicos de Tecnologia Movel for a customized cell phone featuring pre-loaded Garfield content, such as wallpapers and ring tones, in Brazil;
- Multipet for dog and cat toys in the U.S.;
- Nara Homedeco for a variety of homewares in South Korea including sleeping bags, rugs and duvet covers; and
- O.D.M Design & Marketing for Garfield watches in various Asian countries.
“Garfield,” first published in 1978, is the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip.