New partners include:
- Aquarius: Boys’ accessories including belts, wallets, small leather goods, gift sets, cold weather and cut and sewn hats.
- Bakery Crafts: Cake and cupcake toppers including Pop Tops and plaques, cake kits, candles, Bakery Bites, and edible cake decorations.
- Playhut: Indoor and outdoor play tents, play structures, play environments, 3D play mats, soft storage bins and slumber products.
- Raymond Geddes: Writing instruments, back-to-school paper products to include notebooks, folders, memos and notepads.
- Tara Toy: Design N’ Play giant activity sets and board games.
- Walter Foster Publishing: Activity books to include drawing lessons, bound-in drawing pad, puzzles, word games, cut outs and stickers.
- XMG: Smart phone gaming applications, internet gaming applications for a global audience.
Feld also renewed with the following Monster Jam partners:
- American Greetings: Greeting cards, party goods, party favors, party decorations, gift packaging and stickers.
- Bentex Group, Extreme Concepts, and Dreamwave: Boys' swimwear and sleepwear, boys’ t-shirts and tops and bottoms, separates and sets, men’s loungewear and sleepwear.
- Bioworld: Men’s and boys’ t-shirts and headwear.
- Square One Brands: Gift and novelty tin signs and license plate holders.
“Monster Jam is one of the most exciting family-based live events in the world combined with a passionate and enthusiastic television fan base," says Mark Abernethy, senior director of brand marketing, Feld Motor Sports. "The announcement of eight new licensing agreements and the resigning of strong long-term licensing partners continues to solidify the Monster Jam brand in key retail categories.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.