AGP, along with Latin American sub-agent Exim Licensing, secured the following product partners for Holly Hobbie & Friends:
- Importadora y Exportadora Rosen for stationery (Panama)
- Primavera for footwear (Caribbean and Central and South America)
- Industria Grafica Foroni for back-to-school (Brazil)
- Algazarra for toys and games (Brazil)
- Editora Alto Astral for publishing (Brazil)
- Dermiwil for backpacks and accessories (Brazil)
- Festcolor Artigos de Festas for party goods (Brazil)
- Milk for dolls (Brazil)
- Molin for stationery (Brazil)
- PT Trisinar for lunchboxes and drink bottles (Peru)
- Corporacion Grafica Navarrete for stickers and sticker albums (Peru)
The latest broadcast partners for "Berry Bitty Adventures" include:
- Groupe TVA on French-speaking Canada's Yoopa
- Planeta Junior on DEA Kids in Italy, Cape Verde, Vatican City, Switzerland, Montecarlo, Malta and San Marino
- Canal Panda in Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea Bissau, Sao Tome and Principe. In addition, the broadcaster will also air "Adventures in Care-a-Lot," four Care Bears' specials and another AGP series "Maryoku Yummy"
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.