Coca-Cola Worldwide Licensing has curated a new collection of licensed serveware created for home and outdoor entertaining.
The collection includes new glassware options, as well as outdoor serving products such as coolers from Igloo, Tervis tumblers and bottle openers.
“The new ranges all serve to increase the enjoyment of the Coke experience in a number of entertaining settings, while staying genuine and true to the design ethos of the contour Coca-Cola bottle and original glassware,” says Kate Dwyer, head of global licensing, Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola is debuting a range of glassware this fall that will include the new “curve” glass from licensee Libbey and a red version of the “genuine” glass.
Other products in the collection include:
- A Coca-Cola version of the Playmate cooler from Igloo, rolling out this December;
- A line of plastic tumblers from Tervis inspired by Coca-Cola’s classic colors and archival slogans, available now in three sizes;
- A bottle opener and vintage-inspired Coca-Cola Soda Shop straw dispenser from Tablecraft;
- A range of coasters from new licensee Thirstystone available in cork, ceramic and stone;
- A Coca-Cola can glass, modeled after the classic Coca-Cola can, from Arc, available in January 2013;
- A range of trays from Platex featuring artwork from the Coca-Cola design vault; and
- New Coca-Cola tins from Tinbox.