April 6, 2018
The property's U.S. licensing agent Nelvana Enterprises has inked the following new apparel and accessories partners:
- Kids Headquarters for sportswear, including sets, separates and outerwear (spring)
- AME for hanging underwear (spring)
- E.S. Originals for footwear, including athletics, flip-flops and slippers (available now)
- Berkshire for cold weather accessories, including headwear, hosiery, slipper socks and packaged underwear (fall)
- MZ Berger for watches and clocks (fall)
Existing softline partners include Hybrid Tees, Accessory Innovations, Jazwares, C-Life and SGI Apparel.
This week at Toy Fair, Nelvana also announced signings to extend the Bakugan brands toy categories, including The Canadian Group for games and puzzles (spring); Basic Fun for functional key chains (spring); LaRose Industries for figure makers, tattoos, roller desk and poster art (spring); and Dynatech for 2-D and 3-D projectors, flashlights and snow sleds (fall).
"Bakugan" airs on Cartoon Network Monday through Friday.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.