The latest licensees are:
- Abysse for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and NCIS T-shirts, posters, phone cases and other novelty items (France)
- Centre Textile Moliere for Mighty Mouse youth apparel (France)
- Contrast for Star Trek apparel (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
- Cool Think Licensing for Star Trek apparel (Spain)
- Groovy UK for Star Trek bathrobes and dressing gowns (U.K.)
- Iron Gut Publishing for limited-edition Star Trek fine art (U.K.)
- M6 Interactions for NCIS board games (France)
- Manifutture Zotti for Happy Days apparel (Italy)
- Moulded Acrylics for Star Trek acrylic special-edition sculptures and gift products (U.K.)
- Sabrina for Mighty Mouse apparel (Italy)
- Santex for apparel based on properties, including Beverly Hillbillies, Beverly Hills 90210, Brady Bunch, Brady Kids (animated), Charmed, Cheers, Dynasty, Frasier, Gunsmoke, Happy Days, Love Boat, Mighty Mouse, Mork & Mindy, Rawhide, Taxi, Twilight Zone, Twin Peaks, The Wild Wild West and Star Trek (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
- Stradivarius for 90210 and Beverly Hills, 90210 girls' T-shirts (Spain)
"We are excited to team with these top manufacturers to introduce products to fans across Europe," says Liz Kalodner, executive vice president and general manager of CBS Consumer Products. "Each of our licensees has a proven track record dealing with global media properties and specializes in combining iconic entertainment portfolios with retail and market expertise."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.