April 6, 2018
Licensed products including apparel, consumer electronics and stationery will hit retail in the U.K., Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand next year.
Star Trek leads the pack with a number of new deals, including:
- An apparel range from Cotton Division in France that will include t-shirts, sweatshirts, zip hoodies, pajamas, caps and belts;
- A jewelry line in Australia and New Zealand from Guild Jewelry featuring necklaces, rings, pendants, brooches, charms, bracelets and cufflinks;
- Prints and posters from Pyramid in the U.K. The line will include art prints from the original Star Trek series and all prints are available on wood, canvas or framed;
- Computer and mobile games in Japan from Tokugawa; and
- Tech accessories for video games, mobile phones and PC systems from Will Technology in the U.K.
Other products hitting retail in the next year include:
- NRG will manufacture t-shirts in Canada based on shows under the Television City banner which includes series such as “Mighty Mouse,” “The Twilight Zone,” “The Beverly Hillbillies,” “Happy Days,” “Beverly Hills 90210,” “Cheers” and “The Brady Bunch”;
- ShirtPunch! will offer fans limited-edition products based on “Cheers,” “Charmed,” “CSI: Miami,” “Happy Days,” “Dexter” and “NCIS.” Products include prints, magnets, hoodies and t-shirts that will be available for 24-hour periods; and
- Top of the Line will make Next Top Model products for Canada including notebooks, pencil cases, pens, bookmarks, earbuds, electronics cases and USB keys.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.