April 6, 2018
- Augmented reality t-shirts featuring Doctor Who and Top Gear;
- Doctor Who multiverse figures, calendar, board games and Sonic Screwdriver toothbrush and rain boots from Titan Merchandise, as well as Doctor Who smartphone cases, talking plush, key chains and Tardis trash can from Underground Toys;
- Deadly 60 figures and building sets from Character Options, card and board games from Imagination Games, and mugs, puzzles and animal figures from EB Brands;
- A collection of Mr. Tumble toys from Tesco including a Mr. Tumble plush with light-up nose, tote bag, tea set and toy phone;
- A new Good Food range with items like cake tins and an editor’s choice book set;
- A full range of Strictly Come Dancing beauty products from Avon including nail varnish, perfume, eye shadow and lip gloss;
- A Sherlock-themed Cluedo game;
- Top Gear toy cars, calendar, board game and skateboards; and
- Baby Jake puzzles and dolls from Vivid Toys.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.