Live Nation, Hyundai Sync Up for AR Products
Live Nation has unveiled a suite of customizable augmented reality products including a solution designed in partnership with car manufacturer Hyundai.
At the Music Midtown festival this September, Hyundai and Live Nation will debut their AI products line. Hyundai will provide creative experiences for fans to promote and explore new features of the company’s new 2020 Sonata sedan.
The initial suite of AR products in development include:
- AR Livestream: An AR-based app that allows users to see three-dimensional live streams of events’
- AR VIP Access: An onsite and offsite AR experience that gives concertgoers exclusive footage of reserved event areas. The offering uses 360-degree camera technology to present side stage, backstage and front-of-house soundboard views of the concert;
- AR Fest Lens: An AR-based mapping app that provides festival goers directions to the shows they want to atten;
- AR Intermission: A branded opportunity for companies to leverage open stage space during show intermission to create AR experiences for fans and
- AR Photo-Op: Photo backdrop spaces within venues that fans can go to, where they can use unique AR filters with custom 3D artwork that blends the digital and physical worlds.
"More than 90 percent of live music fans globally say brands can enhance the live experience, and augmented reality presents endless opportunities," says Kevin Chernett, executive vice president, global partnerships and content distribution, Live Nation. "The ability to drive culture through creativity while also adding value to fans allows brands to elevate expectations at live music events."
Live Nation’s licensing endeavors include the launch of recent product lines such as Real Buy apparel.