April 6, 2018
Brand debuts host of retail partnerships with Claire's, Benetton and more.
The company has opened the doors of its latest popup concept in Beijing, China, at one of the city’s leading malls, Indigo. The SmileyWorld travel-themed store hosts a range of activities and promotions including a SmileyWorld postcard machine and installations such as a Smiley plane and life-sized emoticons. The store features a full range of SmileyWorld products including apparel, gifts, homewares and back-to-school items as well as the world’s first SmileyWorld Café, serving bespoke, emotion-inspired beverages and snacks.
In other pop-up news,Smiley and Pantone Universe
launched their latest collaboration with a temporary storefront in Shoreditch throughout August.
SmileyWorld was also present on the catwalk at the launch of Fendi's latest collection, which features a Smiley bag charm.
Other recent Smiley collabsand licensing deals include:
- Men's apparel and accessories at Ami Paris
- Beachwear and towels for kids' and adults at Benetton
- Fashion and tech accessories as well as stationery at Claire's
- Footwear for kids and teens at Colours of California
- Teen and adult apparel at Cool Cat
- Adult apparel at Defacto
- Men's undergarments at Debenhams
- Headwear at Drew Pearson
- Teen and adult apparel from Hybrid
- A young adult apparel at Zara
- Toiletries at Laline
- Kids and tween apparel at LPP
- Umbrellas from Manufactora Clima
- Women's handbags from Mia Bags
- Apparel, nightwear and accessories for teens and adults from Poetic Gem
- Children's and adult apparel from Relaunch
- Adult apparel and accessories at Tshirt Store
- Kids and adult apparel and essentials from TV Mania
- Kids apparel from Leomil
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.