Reebok has debuted the latest sneaker from its collaboration with hip-hop artist Cardi B on the Amazon Alexa and Google Home smart devices.
The activation provides a way for fans of the new "Crystal Coated" Club C shoe to win a pair by using their virtual assistant. The competition will see 50 lucky winners, each pair uniquely numbered and designed to be one-of-a-kind, featuring dazzling hand-placed Swarovski crystals.
For a chance to win, fans can follow the below steps:
- Ask your smart device to open the new Reebok skill:
- For Amazon, say, "Alexa, open Reebok Sneaker Drop" and
- For Google Home, say, "Hey Google, open Reebok Sneaker Drop."
- Come back to the skill on Sept. 7 between 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET to enter:
- For Amazon, say, "Hey Alexa, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won" and
- For Google Home, say, "Hey Google, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won."
- Enter into the drawing by saying the passcode, "Get my Club C's."
The sneaker drop follows the launch of Reebok's latest brand campaign "Nails," featuring brand partner Cardi B in a surreal commercial spot.