Fashion retailer tapped again to create baseball-themed lifestyle apparel.
The new MLB collection will include a variety of options including:
- MLB team panel backs–These shirts will feature five MLB teams (New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, St. Louis Cardinals, San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers) and will include the original artwork and logos on the back and left sleeve of a classic panel back shirt.
- MLB firewall half-zip–This sweatshirt will include an embroidered team logo on the sleeve and is available for all MLB teams.
- Cool, palm and collected–This baseball jersey inspired camp shirt will feature a team logo embroidered on the left sleeve and is available for all MLB teams.
- Diamond dinger–These shirts will include embroidered bats and balls to form a baseball diamond. It will also feature a team logo on the left sleeve.
- Paradise sliders–This shirt series showcases embroidered artwork on the back. It will also feature a team logo, available for all 30 MLB teams, on the left sleeve.
- Fairweather fronds polo–This polo will feature a floral pattern with a team logo embroidered on the left sleeve.
The rollout of new products also includes the exclusive 2016Collector’s Edition series shirt featuring David Ortiz
of the Boston Red Sox.
This is the MLB’s seventh year partnering with Tommy Bahama for MLB apparel.
Tommy Bahama’s 2016 MLB collection is available now at Tommy Bahama stores, online atTommyBahama.com
and at select retailers across the U.S.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.