Kith’s new collection follows a recent tour the company did with Coca-Cola that traveled to Miami, Aspen, the Hamptons and Malibu before finding a home in Hawaii. The 105-piece collection is comprised of men’s and women’s apparel styles that
draw inspiration from the Coca-Cola archives combined with the island lifestyle of
Hawaii. The eight colors that represent each island of Hawaii serve as the palette for
the collection. Items such as swimwear and surfboards also serve to highlight the
tropical setting. Silhouettes include denim truckers, camp shirts, board shorts, short
sleeve rugby shirts, windbreakers and more.
This collection also includes collaborations with other Kith partners. Key partnerships include:
- Mitchell & Ness for retro athletic apparel, such as mesh batting practice tops, headwear and basketball shorts that feature a custom Hawaiian print;
- Orlebar Brown’s bulldog swim trunk is reimagined through the Kith x Coca-Cola lens;
- Golden Bear returns with an updated version of last year’s varsity jacket, this time featuring a color-blocked design and leather sleeves;
- Eyewear is made with Garrett Leight, which features special Coca-Cola-branded lens and custom frame; and
- Kith brings back the vintage washed blue denim Converse Chuck Taylor 1970 with puffed Coca-Cola embroidery, green translucent outsoles, removable interior bottle cap-shaped All Star patch and custom packaging.
The launch of this collection coincides with a limited-edition pop-up shop experience in Oahu, Hawaii.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.