April 6, 2018
“Fans of all ages continue to love Adventure Time and are especially drawn to our apparel and accessories program because of the fantastic products that are consistently created by our partners,” says Pete Yoder, vice president of consumer products, North America, CNE. “Adding our new partners and products into the mix will further our success and provide fans with even more new ways to connect with Finn, Jake or their personal favorite characters.”
Adventure Time’s new apparel partners include:
- Fab Starpoint will create a line of kids’ backpacks, bags, luggage, travel accessories and gift items that will be available at mid-tier and mass retailers this fall.
- Hybrid/Jem Apparel will introduce a collection of girls’ apparel in the mid-tier and mass market starting later this year.
- Intimo will add a line of boys’ (mid-tier and specialty) and girls’ (all channels) sleepwear later this year. Intimo joins existing partner Mad Dog Concepts, which will continue to create boys’ sleepwear for all channels.
- MJC International Group will debut a line of casual sleepwear, loungewear and underwear for adult fans that will be available at mid-tier and mass market retailers this fall.
- MZB has created a series of Adventure Time watches and clocks that are available at Target and Walmart, with new products rolling out throughout the year.
- Robe Factory will unveil a line of beach, bath and hand towels, rugs, bath mats and shower curtains later this year. The company will also create Adventure Time sneakers that will be distributed at various conventions.
- Streetwear brand Rook Brand Clothing will launch a limited edition capsule collection of adult apparel during a Los Angeles gallery event in April, followed by boutique store distribution nationwide later in the year.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.