Uniqlo, Blizzard Launch T-Shirt Line
Uniqlo has worked out a deal with Blizzard Entertainment for a new apparel collection inspired by “Overwatch,” “World of Warcraft,” “Hearthstone,” “Diablo III,” “Heroes of the Storm” and “StarCraft II.”
The newly released t-shirts are part of Uniqlo’s spring/summer 2019 UT collection. All items are are available now on Uniqlo.com and at Uniqlo’s U.S. flagship stores.
The spring/summer 2019 Blizzard Entertainment collection Iincludes:
- “Overwatch”–Four “Overwatch” t-shirts featuring South Korean MEKA pilot and esports athletes D.Va and Brazilian DJ Lúcio.
- “World of Warcraft”–A set of shirts featuring the factions and heroes from the game’s world.
- “Diablo III”–Two t-shirts featuring Diablo logo designs and the Diablo, Lord of Terror.
- “StarCraft II”–Two t-shirts with “StarCraft II” designs featuring the insignias of the Terrans, Protoss and Zerg.
- “Heroes of the Storm”–Two t-shirt designs featuring heroes and villains from the game.
- “Hearthstone”–A collection of t-shirt’s featuring designs based on the trading card game.
The Uniqlo and Blizzard partnership was originally announced late last year, along with a slew of other licensing agreements for the gaming company.