SG Companies has entered into a series of new licensing deals.
The manufacturer has paired with:
- Jay at Play for girls’ sleepwear and footwear including athletics, slippers, flip flops, fashion casuals, aqua socks, canvas, hikers and molded footwear, sleepwear sets with slippers based on the Boxy Girls property;
- Ballet Makers for Capezio footwear for women including slippers, flip flops, sandals and canvas shoes;
- LEGO for LEGO brand toddler and boys & girls sleepwear and boys & girls slippers;
- MGA Entertainment for L.O.L. Surprise! sleepwear and slipper sets;
- Sesame Workshop for “Sesame Street” children’s footwear including slippers, jellies, flip flops, hikers, fashion casuals, aqua shoes, rain/snow boots, canvas, molded and Color Me Sneakers;
- The Harley-Davidson Motor Company for newborn, infant and children’s sportswear, footwear and accessories;
- Jordon Outdoor Enterprises for Realtree boxer shorts and accessories such as packable ponchos, cold-weather headwear, gloves, bandanas, ties, scarves, fanny pack, towels, totes, bottle slings, waist wallets, camo packable backpacks and more as well as;
- Levi Strauss & Co. for Dockers brand men’s and boy’s slippers and flip-flops.