Esquire has announced a slew of new partners for its 2019 Esquire Edit menswear capsule collection.
The collaborations, brokered by IMG, see Esquire partner with 10 top fashion brands this year. Partners and items in the line include:
- Shoes by Esquire x Crockett & Jones;
- Socks by Esquire x The Workers Club;
- Trainers by Esquire x Grenson;
- Beanie by Esquire x Lock & Co.;
- Shirt by Esquire x Turnbull & Asser ;
- Jacket by Esquire x Belstaff;
- Holdall by Esquire x Bennett Winch;
- Jeans by Esquire x Hawksmill;
- Cardholder by Esquire x William & Son and
- Cufflinks by Esquire x Alice Made This.
The 2019 Esquire Edit capsule follows the publishing mainstay’s recent deal with SprezzaBox for a branded subscription box service.